Sunday 29 January 2012

Pregnancy, hormones and ice cream

I am utterly shattered. This pregnancy seems to be a lot more intense that my last two. More sickness, tiredness, mood swings, the list is endless. The one thing that is getting me through at the moment is my secret stash of toffee and honeycomb ice cream. I am not sure that it is just the fact that it tastes so good but also that I am sneaking about eating it in secret.

I already look 7 months pregnant, mainly due to the fact that it was left over from my previous two pregnancies. This was apparent when the lady at the checkout asked me when my baby was due and this was before I was pregnant. I wonder wistfully whether I will ever fit in to non maternity jeans ever again as I tuck into more ice cream...

Emotions in pregnancy, you have to love them. I told my husband the other night that he looked like Barry Manilow (he doesn't) but I could not stop laughing, I found it hysterically funny. Until, that is, that I put on Mandy by BM and started to ball my eyes out. My husband is not sure where his wife has gone but he's hoping that she returns soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment