Monday 30 January 2012

Food glorious food

Well I have been having a lot of different cravings in this pregnancy, so I thought I would list them. Purely because I am obsessed with food, eating it, looking at it, cooking it and dreaming about it.



1) Baked potatoes, plain with lots of ground black pepper or with coronation chicken (my husband is sick of having baked spuds)
2) Seeded bagels toasted with lashings of philadelphia and ground black pepper (can you see a theme forming...)
3) Plain grilled chicken (yep, with you guessed it, black pepper)
4) Lots of steamed green veg, spinach, courgettes, asparagus, peas....
5) Cheese scones
6) Pancakes with lemon and sugar
7) Tomato and lettuce sandwiches (with lots and lots and lots of black pepper ;o))
8) Strawberry milkshakes
9) Frosties and ice cold milk
10) Homemade hamburgers with tomatoes, onion, lettuce and toasted bap with cheese.
And finally...
11) Toffee and honeycomb ice cream (without the black pepper...) it really is to die for and I nearly did last night. I ate an entire tub, on  my own, while my husband was out...He doesn't know that we ever had any mwahahaha!


No comments:

Post a Comment