Friday 27 January 2012

It's been a long time coming...

My return to blogging that is. Wow, a lot has happened, hence my lack of blogs and I must firstly apologise for that. I will, over time, explain my absence but for now I'd prefer to talk about pregnancy!

Yes I am expecting baby number 3. We are very happy and excited and maybe a little worried about having 3 under the age of 3...

Although it was only 9 months ago that I had Arthur I had forgotten about pregnancy hormones and how one minute I am blissfully happy and hysterically tearful the next. Nothing emphasised this as much as this morning.

My darling husband has been so wonderful, letting me have a lie-in most mornings while he gets the boys up and feeds them. So I saunter down this morning, singing his praises and thinking to myself that I am am more in love with him now than ever before. This is the moment I decide to go to the downstairs toilet and OH MY GOD, nothing prepared me for what greeted me in there. An overflowing, blocked toilet with, well you can imagine can't you. I ran out, screaming at him to go and sort it out, or get a man out that could, and why the hell did I ever marry him, I wanted a divorce! He did sort it out, eventually, after lots of death stares from yours truly. Men, and there was me thinking I would have more trouble potty training Rufus...!

No comments:

Post a Comment