Saturday 4 June 2011

Hair today...not gone tomorrow...

Am I the only one who just doesn't get time to shave (legs, underarms, other...). I feel so grateful when I get the opportunity to shower, yet I just don't seem to have long enough to shave. I do remember this in the early weeks of my first son and I'm not sure why I couldn't find the time then, I mean he slept most of the time really, but this time I have a toddler to contend with too.



Yet I see all these other mummy's and they look amazing, all sparkly and glamorous whereas I have started to resemble Bigfoot (did you see the article in The Mail recently...what can I say).

My eldest son (18 months old) has now taken to lifting up my arm, pulling a disgusted face and then laughing.

Is it just me?

9 comments:

  1. Not at all, me too! Good thing DH doesn't mind or our marriage would have been over 18 months ago lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dito but eldest is turning 3 next month and youngest is turning 1 in a few days!I thought I'd have got it sussed by now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 7 bratlings, 6 of them living at home. My eldest is 19, my youngest nearly 5. They all go to school and I *still* can't find the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I feel so much better now :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha - I totally agree with you on this! And the summer's just about here too which is such hard work when the shorts come out!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too! I have a 6, 4 and 3 year old and work part-time and can never find the time to spend properly on myself. Mums at the school/women at work look lovely....then along comes me... body hair is not the only thing to worry about, I look like I have been dragged through a hedge backwards...if i don't find time to shave regularly I'm never going to make it to the hairdressers...surprised I found the time to write this message lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. This morning my son, 4, said in the car "look I have hair on my legs just like mommy!"

    No Kidding. I need shave pronto. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its definitely not just you! Having a shower is a luxury, shaving your legs, well that's like winning the lotto!!! I bit the bullet and just did it the other day when I started feeling the wind blowing the hairs on my legs. A very strange (and gross) feeling!!!

    ReplyDelete