Friday 16 November 2012

Wanna get shredded!

So after 3 babies in 32 months I have quite a bit of baby weight to shift, in fact I find myself wondering if Beatrice had a twin and they left her in my mountainous tummy!

Last week I found myself trawling the net to find the ultimate workout, one that could miraculously transport my body back to its heyday of 1994. Well, I think I may have found it, The 30 Day Shred. The trainer (who was overweight herself before developing this routine) promises to change your body in 30 days if you give her just 20 minutes of your time everyday for 30 days. How hard could it be right!?!?

Day 5 and amazingly I'm no longer dying at the end of the workout, I still resemble a beetroot and can't talk to my husband or kids for 10 minutes post workout...but my stamina is definitely improving. Whether it will take my body pre-pregnancy remains to be seen but I'm enjoying having 20 minutes of the day to myself.







No comments:

Post a Comment