Tuesday 30 October 2012

Bye bye Mrs Mop, hi hi Mrs Slop...

Well first things first, baby number three arrived on Thursday 9th August 2012, bump turned pink when Beatrice Ann came into the world kicking and screaming.

So, almost twelve weeks in and my house has turned into what some might say is a health hazard. Gone are the days when all I had to worry about was tidying up a few toys...not only do I barely get the chance to pee i just don't seem to get a chance to (in no particular order) hoover, dust, sweep, mop, scrub, wipe....blah blah bloody blah. I have turned into Waynetta Slob minus the lying about bit. I don't understand why I can't find the time. I see other mums and not only is their house pretty much spotless they also wear make-up (wtf!?!), have painted nails and their hair does not look as though they have a scouring pad stuck to the back of their head...




No comments:

Post a Comment